Download 3rd Party Software
In order to run KeY, the 3rd-party libraries Recoder (LGPL; modified by KeY team, sources of our changes available upon request) and ANTLR (Public Domain) are required. For compiling the source code distribution and for using KeY's verification based testing facilities, you will need the libraries Junit (IBM CPL), JavaCC (BSD-style license) and Objenesis (APL 2.0).
We are providing all of these libraries as a single package:
- KeY 2.2.x: KeYExtLib-2.2.tgz or KeYExtLib-2.2.zip
- KeY 2.0.x: KeYExtLib-2.0.0.tgz or KeYExtLib-2.0.0.zip
- KeY 1.6.x: KeYExtLib-1.6.tgz or KeYExtLib-1.6.zip
- Older library package for KeY 1.5 nightly build versions: KeYExtLib-1.5NB.tgz or KeYExtLib-1.5NB.zip
- Libraries for test case generation: KeYTestgenLibs.tar.gz or KeYTestgenLibs.zip